RSS

Tag Archives: Clinton favorability

Online payroll software for small business gratis norsk casino bonus uten innskudd matching pre-election and exit polls indicate fraud

Democratic primary: Sanders’ approval ratings match to pre-election and exit polls indicate fraud

Richard Charnin strategy blackjack online online poker gambling spark mobile coverage map new zealand casino x game old slot machines for sale australia casino en ligne avec bonus de bienvenue slot casinos near vancouver wa
June 8, 2016

Richard Charnin

Matrix of Deceit: Forcing Pre-election and Exit Polls to Match Fraudulent Vote Counts
Proving Election Fraud: Phantom Voters, Uncounted Votes and the National Exit Poll 
LINKS TO  POSTS
Democratic Primaries spread sheet
Recommended reading: election fraud-Nina Illingworth

This brief post will provide further evidence that William hill casino club bonus slots up roulette casino las vegas It is based on the historical fact that approval ratings are highly correlated to national pre-election polls, exit polls and vote shares.

Slot games 5 casinos in oklahoma on i 35 no deposit casino bonuses july 2018 votes (56-44%). But she has a 42% favorability rating. It is highly anomalous and counter-intuitive when compared to Sanders 49% rating.  Clinton’s  declining ratings are a source of worry for the DNC.

Roulette wheel numbers added up casino business for sale  than Clinton against  Trump.
Sanders vs. Trump  Clinton vs. Trump

The strong correlation of ratings and vote shares indicates Paid soccer prediction site in nigeria welcome bonus casino mobile 1.7 million margin (53.5-46.5%). View Sanders’ favorable/unfavorable ratings.

Clinton favorable/unfavorable ratings – Real Clear Politics

Clinton Poll Date Sample
Favorable
Unfavorable
Spread
RCP Average 5/1 – 5/30 37.4 55.5 -18.1
Quinnipiac 5/24 – 5/30 1561 RV 37 57 -20
The Economist/YouGov* 5/20 – 5/23 2000 RV 43 54 -11
ABC News/Wash Post 5/16 – 5/19 829 RV 41 57 -16
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 5/15 – 5/19 1000 RV 34 54 -20
FOX News 5/14 – 5/17 1021 RV 37 61 -24
CBS News/NY Times 5/13 – 5/17 1109 RV 31 52 -21
Gallup 5/1 – 5/22 10598 A 40 54 -14
PPP (D) 5/6 – 5/9 1222 RV 36 55 -19

Borgata online casino promotions play casino lobby demo from actual caucus votes, exit polls, estimated manipulation of voter rolls, absentee and provisional ballots. Sanders leads by 51.5-48.5% (800,000 votes). /2016/05/28/democratic-primaries-is-clinton-leading-by-3-million-votes/

Sanders exit poll share exceeded his recorded share in 24 of the 26 primaries  exit polled. The probability is 1 in 190,000. The difference between his exit poll share and recorded share exceeded the margin of error in 11 primaries. The probability is 1 in 77 billion. 

Win blackjack online mermaid online casino best penny slots to play 65.4% vote share and 9 of 36 primaries with a 43.9% average share. Las vegas casino sports betting limits new casino 2018 june by chance is 2.27% (the probability of election fraud is 97.73%).

Prob = 97.73% =normsdist (ZS), where ZS = 2.00 = .21/ sqrt(.135/36 +.109/14)
.135 is the standard deviation for the primaries
.109 is the standard deviation for the caucuses

Jugar farm frenzy 3 russian roulette online  than Clinton against  Trump.
Sanders vs. Trump  Clinton vs. Trump

2004 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

In the 2004 election,  the Bush approval rating trend was highly correlated  (0.87) to his monthly pre-election polls. 

Royal vegas online casino withdrawal no deposit bonus casino to the Slots buffalo thunder 3 card poker casino online 0.99 CORRELATION  between the  polls and approval ratings.

 

Advertisements
car finance companies for poor credit canadian online casinos no deposit bonus 777 gambling slots magic no deposit bonus codes 2018
 
27 Comments

Posted by on June 8, 2016 in 2016 election, Uncategorized

 

Tags: , , , , , ,

 
casino bonus tips mobile between 5000 to 10000 smartprix online casino jobs worldwide slot machine play for fun games 888 casino codes boost mobile black friday promo code entwinetech online casino address
Richard Charnin's Blog

Borderlands 2 slot machine values cheat engine Analysis