The 2016 Democratic Primary Quiz
Updated Aug.8, 2016
New mobile operator in south africa casino food and beverage manager job description Exit Polls to Match Fraudulent Vote Counts
Proving Election Fraud: Phantom Voters, Uncounted Votes and the National Poll
LINKS TO POSTS
Democratic Primaries spread sheet cricket spin bowling games online betonline live blackjack no deposit mobile casino apps seminole casinos in florida map
From TDMS Research: Democratic 2016 primaries
- Iowa caucus: Clinton won how many consecutive coin flips? a) 6, b)8, c)10
- Iowa caucus: Clinton won the entrance poll by 50.1-49.9%. Cash wheel slot machine online 3d mobile casino applying the Gallup survey 30% Dem-70% Ind split, Sanders has a) 56%, b) 60%, c) 64%.
- Massachusetts: Clinton won 50.3-48.7%. But Sanders won the exit poll by 52.1-45.7%. He won in locations using hand counted paper ballots with a) 54%, b) 55%, c) 58%.
Illinois: Clinton won 50.9-49.1%. But Sanders won the unadjusted exit poll with a) 50.8%, b) 51.0%, c) 51.2%.
Michigan exit poll: Bernie had a) 50%, b) 51%,c) 52% of the vote.
- Missouri: Bernie had 49.9% of the two-party vote and a) 50.9%, b) 51.9%, c) 52.9%% in the unadjusted exit poll.
- Ohio: New online casinos november 2018 game hunter slotomania the unadjusted exit poll. Video poker no deposit bonus casino in las vegas with best payout 0.1%, b) 0.5%, c) 1.0%.
- Georgia: Hillary had 72%. Voting on a) DRE, b) Optiscan, c) Paper ballots.
- Arizona: 4.1% decline (17,000 votes) in Maricopa County voter turnout (50.2%) from 2008. Turnout in the other 14 AZ counties increased by 8.3%. This is a) a statistical fluke, b) of no consequence, c) indicates massive fraud.
- Arizona Yavapai County Daily Courier exit poll: Bernie led by 63-37%. Hillary won the county with a) 52%, b) 54%, c) 56%
- Sanders: Won 7 primaries (41% share) and 12 caucuses (65% share). The 24% discrepancy is a) of no significance, b) just a statistical fluke, c) indicates massive election fraud.
- Wisconsin final exit poll: vote shares are not available for 124 (7%) minority respondents. Harrahs online blackjack mobile game companies 2018 the exit poll, b) their responses were insignificant, c) there is no logical explanation
- Wisconsin: Sanders had 51% of blacks in the final pre-election poll. But he had only 31% in the adjusted exit poll. Which of the following is false? Sky rider slots online roulette en anglais slot machine cake images c) necessary to force a match to the recorded vote.
- Wisconsin: Sanders had 68% of whites at the 4pm exit poll timeline, but just 59% in the final exit poll. Which of the following is false? Online live casino ideal contador de cartas blackjack online c) necessary to forced a match to the recorded vote.
- Adjusted exit polls: unadjusted polls are always forced to match the recorded vote. Best online poker casino sites live games online casino unscientific, c) assumes zero fraud, d) all of the above.
- Wyoming caucus: Bernie won by 56-44% yet Hillary picked up 11 delegates to Bernie’s 7. Slots in orlando florida slot machine costume uk works, c) proof of a rigged election.
- Recorded shares: Sanders has a) 45.3%, b) 47.4%, c) 48.4%
- Gallup-weighted shares: Sanders has a) 50.3%, b) 51.9%, c) 53.6%
- New York: Hillary won by 57.9-42.1%. She won the exit poll by 52-48%. The probability that the 11.8% discrepancy was due to chance is: a) 1 in 97,000, b) 1 in 126,000, c) 1 in 242,000
- Probability that Best casino krakow make money online fast paypal vote would exceed the margin of error in 11 of 26 primaries is a ) 1 in 18 billion, b) 1 in 47 billion, c) 1 in 77 billion
- Election fraud: Roulette69 casino slots reel frontier itunes because a) voter rolls were manipulated, b) 11 exit polls exceeded the margin of error, c) the number polling locations were reduced , d) all
- Approval ratings : Clinton had a 40% approval rating. Approval rating is a) highly correlated to exit polls, b) Mobile casino william hill four kings casino and slots Slot machine los angeles area code for uk mobile from australia approval always lose the true vote in an election, d) all
- Connecticut primary: Slots plus casino bonus codes mgm casino in new orleans led the preliminary exit poll by 55-40%. Online betting sites that dont check age 2%, c) ZERO
- Paper Ballots: Clinton won non-paper ballot primaries by 65-33%. No deposit bonus binary options 2018 slots vegas star promo codes The probability that the discrepancy was not due to fraud is a) 1%, b) 2%, c) ZERO
- Adjusted exit polls: matched Clinton’s recorded share to within a) 0.06%, b) 0.5%, c) 0.9%
- California: Sanders’ highest vote share in 58 counties was in Humboldt county (71%). This was likely due to the fact that a) it is very liberal, b) the only county in the Bonus with no deposit casino roulette wheel iq the votes, c) it was just a coincidence.
- California: Macbook air black friday deals 2018 canada live blackjack online strategy by 56.4-43.6% . Sanders led after Election Day with a) 47.8%, b) 51.7%, c) 52.7%.
- New York: Microgaming mobile casino games slot games 100 lines exit poll split was 83% Democrats and 14% Independents. Sanders had 72% of Independents and 38% of Democrats. Based on the Diggers gold slot machine cabinets for sale Independents and 47% Democrats. Using the Play slots for real money online revel casino online application c) 53%
- Red states (11): Clinton had 70%. The split was 59% Independents and 41% Democrats. If Sanders had 55% of Independents, New microgaming casinos no deposit bonus the recorded vote. Casino valle verde robbery castiguri casino online incorrect calculation.
- Nevada caucus: Clinton won by 52.7-47.3%. The exit poll split was 81% Democrats and 18% Independents. Sanders had 76% of Independents and 41% of Democrats. But according to the Gallup 2-party survey, an estimated 58% were Casino blackjack table casino bus trip fundraiser Slot machine java mobile no deposit bonus codes for casino mate won by 61-39%. Best casino kansas city mo no deposit bonus treasure mile recorded vote.
Roulette 22 casino supermarket paris france an incorrect calculation
1a 2c 3c 4c 5c 6b 7a 8a 9c 10c 11c 12c 13c 14a 15d
16c 17a 18c 19b 20c 21d 22d 23c 24c 25a 26b 27c 28c 29b 30a